According to official sources, the largest religion is Islam in Turkey. 99.8% of Turkish citizens are Muslim according to the state. The remaining 0.2% are mostly Christian and Jewish minorities who live in Turkey. However, there is an important point that we need to state here. In Turkey, a child born to a Muslim family is registered as Muslim in the state records.
- 10 Remarkable Ottoman Sights of Turkey – Explore Them!
- Best Resorts in Turkey for Couples: Having Your Honeymoon in Turkey
- Entry Requirements: Turkey Travel Advice 101 (2021 Updated Version)
- Turkey Visa Requirements for Foreigners 2021: General Guidelines & Rules
- Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program: General Guidelines & Rules